Compliance Safety Manager™ provides accountability and risk management for personnel and equipment assets across organizations in multiple industries. This automated solution is important to the organization and implementation of your safety and compliance programs because:
- You receive a proven and sustainable framework for information and regulatory compliance tracking
- Your employees finally understand how to manage and maintain their information in a totally organized compliant system
- You are able to capture and utilize all compliance and regulatory information, including training, licenses, certifications, inspection, permits and expirations
Compliance Safety Manager™ provides an Enterprise Solution for Regulatory Compliance. Key benefits include:
- Simplify complex asset management
- Provide processes and systems to manage assets
- Manage input around key assets
- Deploy a comprehensive regulatory knowledgebase
- Avoid unexpected costs
- Notify responsible parties with proactive alerts
- Audit and track activities
- Analyze and generate reports on safety and compliance activities
- Take advantage of our deep domain expertise
- Easily integrate with other systems
Compliance Safety Manager™
Specific functionality of Compliance Safety Manager™ includes:
Analytics and Reporting – The analytics and reporting module delivers proactive notifications in reports, with built in checklists to warn you of non-compliance issues, pending expirations, and missing information.
Personnel Management tracks employee demographics, manages driver qualification files, schedules and sets training requirements. You can track all notes and documents by employee type, upcoming and missed training, and several other factors.
Asset Management captures detailed information on each asset type, stores and archives documents for warranties, schedules work orders, licensing due dates, costs, preventative maintenance and service records, usage, and reporting. Email “alerts” weekly starting 45 days out or with customized timing to assigned users. CSM provides capabilities to more effectively manage compliance with federal DOT regulations, OSHA regulations, and other regulatory organizations.
Safety Program Management provides the capability to maintain and share OSHA written programs within the system. This creates transparency with vendors and partners where approval and compliance is required. Effective health and safety software is critical to efficient operations. Also available are online toolbox topics by industry segment.
Workers Compensation provides the ability to track accidents, incidents and monitor all activities with a claim or incident. This module assists companies with business intelligence enabling managers to make quicker and better informed decisions by using trend analysis and taking a proactive approach to remediation of problems.
KnowledgeBase – Compliance Safety Manager™ includes an extensive list of DOT, EPA and OSHA compliance rules and regulations to which your company must adhere. Going beyond typical regulatory compliance software, this knowledgebase can be customized for your organization’s specific requirements.
Helping You with Better Compliance Management Software
Regulatory compliance of assets, both personnel and equipment, is a significant challenge faced by many organizations. Regulatory Compliance Software from Compliance Safety Manager™ helps you gain control. Get a better handle on federal DOT regulations, OSHA regulations and MSHA regulations.